The company is currently using its proprietary Information Management Engine to power a set of specialized online applications (each one constituting a separate product):
- IncrediSquare – a feature rich yet simple to use personal or collaborative Web-Publishing platform that does much more than WordPress and blogger in half the time or less.
- IncrediCubes – an advanced Web-Publishing application that offers a new and much simpler and quicker way for creating, managing and publishing various interactive Web 2.0 products such as interactive websites, online tests and polls, online-stores, etc.
- IncrediGroups – A platform for setting up and managing a new type of collaborative workspace to expedite the operation of workgroups and allow for a more efficient project communication management.
- IncrediHood – an easy to use platform for creating and managing custom made social networks in a much quicker and more intuitive manner than that offered by existing platforms.
- IncrediFolder – a very simple to use personal or collaborative online data and task management tool for organizing and controlling work processes.
The company has finished developing the first version of the IncrediCube Information Management Engine. The first IncrediCube-powered application – IncrediSquare – is due to be launched in a limited release at the beginning of November 2010. This initial offering will be followed by IncrediCubes, IncrediFolder, IncrediGroups, and IncrediHood. All IncrediCube-powered web applications are optimized to work on smartphones, as well as tablet PCs.
The company also plans to launch an IncrediCube-powered internal search engine application, as well as IncrediCube-powered third-party applications and widgets, and IncrediCube-powered mobile applications. Further down the line, the company plans to expand into the IPTV market.